Excuse me, you need this hydrating hair mask
Ever felt like, after you’ve singed your hair to pieces, brushed it, teased it, attacked it with any force necessary to make it obey, that it’s crying out to you? Correction, screaming at you. If it could talk, it would say “I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed”.
This hydrating hair mask is like a hot bath after a long, looooong day. It’s able to transform your dry, damaged hair and change your hair care routine for the better. Packed full of good-for-you ingredients, this hair mask offers a deep treatment unlike any other.
We’ll break down why you actually need a hair mask, what benefits it has for your hair and how to use it.
Hydrated, healthier, silky hair? Sign us up!
How will this hydrating hair mask save my hair?
We’re so glad you asked. But before we get into why hair masks are so darn good for you (especially this hydrating hair mask), we should probably give you the rundown on what they are.
In a nutshell, hair masks are basically next-level conditioners. They’re designed to sink deep into your hair follicles to deliver intense hydration. They work from the inside out to repair your hair and bring it back to its golden years.
So, what’s so special about georgiemane’s hydrating hair mask? This baby not only repairs your hair, but it works to prevent any future damage. Which, for all our colour-treated or bleach haired girls out there, is a godsend. Plus, it’ll promote hair growth, making your natural hair grow thicker and longer. It’s like giving your body its daily dose of veggies and fruit.
But wait, there’s more. Without any nasty sulfates, silicones or parabens, this mask is 100% vegan and made in Australia (so you know it’s got to be good). Made with natural ingredients, it won’t ever weigh your hair down or give you excess oil on your scalp. It’s also specially formulated for all hair types and will make your hair shinier than ever. So whether you’ve got curly, straight, thick, oily, thin or dry hair, this hydrating mask is your new BFF.
What is it made from?
As a restorative hair treatment, this hydrating hair mask is packed full of natural goodness. It’s got:
- Coconut oil: promotes longer and thicker hair
- Grape seed oil: prevents frizz, split ends and brittle hair
- Abyssinica oil: improves shine and moisturization
- Shea butter: prevents breakage
- Aloe vera: great conditioner
How do I use it?
Our favourite part! Time to give your hair some hair mask love.
- Wash your hair with your favourite shampoo.
- Apply the hydrating hair mask to towel-dried, damp hair. Go from roots to ends, but focus mostly on the ends (where your hair needs the most moisture).
- Wait 10 minutes. Use this time to find the next Netflix series you’re going to binge, put a face mask on, soak in the tub, or scroll through your insta feed.
- Rinse out. Bonus tip: rinse out with cold water (as cold as you can handle) because it closes your hair’s cuticle.
- Dry and style however you want. Since the hydrating hair mask is protecting your hair, you can straighten and curl your hair to your heart’s content. But don’t forget to apply a heat protectant first!
How often should I use it?
Use this hair mask weekly. For best results, we recommend using it twice a week!
How many uses in a jar?
You can get 2-3 months worth of weekly hair masks out of each jar! Talk about a solid investment.
Do I still use my conditioner?
Nope! Ideally, this hair mask should replace your conditioner altogether - especially if you’re only washing your hair a couple times a week.
Overwashing your hair can cause dryness, frizziness and brittleness, so only washing it twice a week (with quick refreshes for our curly haired girls out there), is all you need.
While we can’t promise you’ll be able to resist flipping your hair Charlie’s Angel style, we can promise that you (and your hair) will thank us later.
Want to get your hands on this cult favourite hydrating hair mask? You can get georgieman’s 10 Minute Hair Mask from Oz Hair & Beauty like right now. With Afterpay, Zippay and fast shipping available, there’s no reason not to.
You might also like:
- This Evo Heat Protection Spray Will Save Your Hair This Summer
- The Best Hair Treatment for Thin Fine Hair
- Our Hero Products: The Best Hair Products & Beauty Products of 2019
Did you love this post? There's much more where that came from! Read about the best hair vitamins ever, vitamin c for skin, our fav self care routine and more - all on the Oz Hair and Beauty blog today!