The Restorative Hair & Scalp Oil Treatment That Saves Hair
We all want luscious locks that radiate shine and strength, and to achieve that we need to go back to our roots. The Black Chicken HairOM Restorative Hair & Scalp Oil Treatment gives your hair follicles the nutrients they need to grow stronger, healthier and more radiant hair. Not only does this hair treatment give you tresses that will turn heads, but the restorative qualities will also aid with hormonal hair loss. Just another reason why we can always rely on Black Chicken Remedies to save us.
Starting at the roots
Think of your hair like a plant. In order to help a plant grow strong and lush, we need to provide nutrients, water and soil at the roots. If we spend our time only watering the leaves, we don’t have much hope in seeing it last. But, with a nourished foundation, the plant has all the elements it needs to grow strong and beautiful.
This is the same with our haircare. While particular hair treatments may hide the evidence of split ends, dryness and frizz - this will only last for so long. Cover up treatments are great for fast, short term relief, but if you want long term results you need to go back to where it all begins. The HairOM restorative hair and scalp treatment feeds your scalp and hair follicles with all the essential nutrients needed to achieve healthy, lustrous hair.
Hormonal hair loss
What’s even more incredible about this hair and scalp oil treatment, is what it does for hormonal hair loss. Unfortunately, women who are pregnant or going through menopause can sometimes experience hormonal alopecia. In the case of pregnancy, hair loss can be the result of stress or shock during and postpartum. This condition is known as telogen effluvium, which is caused by the hormonal shift that pregnant women experience during and after their pregnancy. On the other hand, much later in life women also go through menopause. If that alone isn’t stressful enough, some unlucky women also experience hair loss or thinning due to the low levels of oestrogen in their bodies.
But on the bright side of this, HairOM has the solution. This magical hair and scalp oil treatment can also be used for restoring hormonal balance to promote hair growth and treat the effects of hormonal alopecia.
How does this hair & scalp oil treatment work?
The HairOM restorative hair and scalp oil treatment is rich in essential oils and botanicals with nourishing properties that will give new life to your hair. So you better understand exactly how this works, let’s take a look at these nourishing ingredients and how they each play a part in making your hair stronger than ever:
- Rosemary Essential Oil - A long used remedy for brittle, thinning hair. Scientifically proven to prevent premature greying and for promoting hair growth.
- Cedarwood - A known hair treatment for thinning hair and hair loss. Works by stimulating the hair follicles to increase circulation at the scalp.
- Lavender Oil - Often used for its relaxation properties, but also equally important for promoting hair growth and combat skin and scalp conditions. Soothes an itchy scalp and heals dry skin.
- Argan Oil - Super rich in Vitamin E, Omega 3, 9 fatty acids and lots of antioxidants. Widely known for its nourishing and moisturising properties. Important for restoring brittleness and making hair soft.
- Geranium Bourbon - Used traditionally for its hair growth properties. Works by regulating the natural oil secretion at our scalps, resulting in smoother, silkier hair. Also great for relieving skin conditions that cause dryness and itchiness.
- Jojoba Oil - Rich in vitamins A, E and D and perfect for all hair types in helping repair damage and promote healthier growth.
- Clary Sage - A life saving remedy that is used to balance hormones and relieve stress, making it ideal for stress-induced alopecia. Also regulates oil production helping relieve a dry flaky scalp.
- Hemp Oil - Rich in fatty acids such as Omega 6 and 3. Helps stimulate hair growth with proteins that promote the formation of keratin and improve blood circulation to the scalp.
- Sesame Oil - Known to prevent premature greying. Also acts as a sunscreen for our hair and scalp, protecting us from potential UV damage.
How to use HairOM
Not only is the HairOM restorative hair and scalp oil treatment filled with glorious goodness, it’s also totally easy to apply.
- Apply 1-2 teaspoons of the scalp oil treatment into your palms. Start by massaging the oil into your scalp, then work the rest into your hair all the way through to your ends.
- Once you have worked the hair product through, wrap your hair in a towel or clip back for a minimum of one hour. If possible, longer than an hour is also great - so you can even apply right before you head to bed!
- After an hour (or more) wash out the remains of the unabsorbed treatment with your hair shampoo and conditioner like normal.
You can find HairOM online from Oz hair & Beauty along with many more incredible Black Chicken remedies. And until stocks last, we’re giving away a free Black Chicken dry shampoo with every HairOM product that is ordered! Don’t miss out, restore your roots and watch your hair grow, with Black Chicken’s HairOM hair and scalp oil treatment today.
Did you love this post? There's much more where that came from! Read about all things hair and beauty including updates on new products such as the Cloud Nine Touch Iron, our favourite sculpting cream for curly hair and why Muk's best hair curler is even better than ever. All this and more on the Oz Hair & Beauty blog today!