Good hair days are hard to come by, especially if you struggle with dry or damaged hair. It breaks easily, it ends up in knots no matter how you wear it, and makes you seriously consider cutting it all off.
Whether it’s been chemically treated, styled with one too many hair appliances or is naturally that way, your hair shouldn’t ever hold you back. Trust us when we say that moisturised, healthy hair is actually achievable (and you don’t have to visit your hair salon every week). How? With the newest L’Oreal hair products. Proving yet again that they are the answer to our prayers, L’Oreal Professionnel have released five new hair care products that everyone with dry or damaged hair should own.
Want everyday to be a good hair day? Keep reading! Because if you’re anything like us, when you have a good hair day, you have a good day - and who doesn’t want that?
5 new L’Oreal hair products from the Absolut Repair Gold Range
Introducing what L’Oreal is calling the gold standard of beauty, these ground breaking hair care products are specifically formulated with brittle and dry hair in mind. With two masques, a spray, and shampoo and conditioner, Absolut Repair is the first restructuring range that adds softness and shine while instantly transforming damaged hair.
Let’s get to know each new L’Oreal hair product from the range a little better:
Infused with Gold Quinoa and Protein, this shampoo and hair conditioner instantly cleanses your hair. Featuring a new generation of surface perfectors that smooth the hair’s surface, this duo repairs and strengthens your hair from root to end. The formula is also incredibly lightweight, so your hair will never feel weighed down.
Within just a few uses, your hair will regain its natural vitality and the moisture levels will be rebalanced. Not to mention, any damaged areas will be long gone.
Like magic in a bottle, this L’Oreal hair product will transform your dry and damaged hair. It offers ten amazing benefits, all in one product. Which include:
- Treatment: nourishment, resurfacing, split ends reduction, lightweight touch, softness.
- Manageability: detangling, easy-blow dry, frizz control,
- Protection: anti pollution and heat protection up to 230°C/450°F
When it comes to hair treatments, we already know how much you guys love the Absolut Repair Lipidium Masque (which comes in an amazing shampoo duo too). Which is why we’re super excited to introduce you to the newest L’Oreal masques and their unique formulas.
Like everything else in the range, these two new hair masks are formulated with Gold Quinoa bran extract and Wheat Protein. They nourish the hair fibre from the inside out, and make your hair shinier, smoother and more resistant. In fact, they’re able to reduce hair surface damage by 77%.
In order to suit different hair types, you can choose from two different formulas. The Resurfacing Golden Masque has a creamy gel, golden texture and it’s super lightweight - making it perfect for fine hair. The Instant Resurfacing Masque, on the other hand, has a rich, butter-like texture that is ideal for medium to thick hair (or anyone who prefers a thicker-feeling formula).
The best hair care routine for dry, damaged & brittle hair
Ready to get beautiful, full-bodied hair? Of course you are. Follow these 3 easy steps using the latest L'Oreal hair products and you’ll be able to say goodbye to dry and brittle hair in no time.
Step 1: Cleanse
Shampooing and conditioning your hair correctly is probably the most important step. After all, they are the foundations to any good hair care routine.
- Wet your hair. Work the Instant Resurfacing Shampoo evenly through your hair and lather. Ensure you massage the product onto your scalp.
- Rinse the shampoo thoroughly.
- Follow up with the Instant Resurfacing Conditioner, making sure you focus on the mid-lengths to ends - this is where your hair needs the most moisture.
- Leave the conditioner in for 2-3 minutes before rinsing out.
Step 2: Restore moisture
Now that your hair is squeaky clean, it’s time to give it some much needed hydration.
- Pick the right hair masque for you based on your hair type.
- Divide your hair into two sections (into a half-up half-down hairstyle).
- Apply one of the Resurfacing masques onto towel-dried hair, making sure its distributed evenly.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly
- Use 1 to 2 times a week.
Step 3: Protect from further damage
Once your hair is clean and moisturised, you need to add an extra protective layer - especially if you plan on using hair appliances.
- Apply a small amount of the 10 in 1 Perfecting Multipurpose Spray to towel-dried hair.
- Spread it evenly through mid-lengths and ends. No need to rinse.
- Blow-dry and style as usual.
These new L’Oreal hair products are game-changers, and we’re already obsessed with them. Want perpetual good hair days for the rest of your life? Shop the L’Oreal Absolut Repair Gold range at Oz Hair & Beauty, and pay later with Afterpay!
Did you love this post? There's much more where that came from! Read about all things hair and beauty including: the latest Formawell Kendall Jenner collab, our favourite Pure Fiji products, the best fake tan products and much more, all on the Oz Hair & Beauty edit today!