If you are regulars on our Insta stories you know from our This That series' we are constantly drooling over skin as dewy as dumplings and glazed doughnuts (sorry not sorry). So it's no surprise that we are always on the hunt for finding perfect moisturisers that plump, hydrate and nourish the skin.
This is why we were so excited to learn about Origani’s latest skin loving product - Oz Fraiche. Designed with the input of Origani’s social media community, this fresh, new gel cream moisturiser listened to the skin needs of the public and delivered big time! Oz Fraiche features a soothing, protecting and hydrating formula that suits almost all skin types and concerns. So in other words, Oz Fraiche will have us one step closer to looking like a #dewydumpling.
So what exactly is Oz Fraiche?
Origani refers to Oz Fraiche as revolutionary and when you look at what it can do for any skin type, it’s easy to see why. This magical light-weight and non-greasy gel cream moisturiser has been formulated with natural and organic ingredients - woven together to provide excellent calming, healing and strengthening properties. And to prove our point, here's a rundown of the seven hero ingredients that make up Oz Fraiche.
- To help look plump af, Aloe Vera is used to instantly soothe and cool irritated skin while locking in the moisture.
- Crowd favourite, Hyaluronic Acid helps protect skin against free radicals and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in all skin types.
- Oz Fraiche uses Copper PCA to provide anti-inflammatory benefits such as evening skin tone, and helps skin look firmer.
- The daily use of Pentavitin is a great energising ingredient in Oz Fraiche that gives improved skin protection against dehydration and sensitivity.
- For brightening skin tone Rose Water is used to balance the complexion.
- To reduce water loss, Fig Extract improves the skin hydration and works as a natural remedy for hyperpigmentation, acne and wrinkles.
- Camomile keeps the skin soft, calm, happy and hydrated.
So essentially, this product's one and only mission is to nourish, hydrate, and then nourish and hydrate some more.
How to turn plump mode on
Oz Fraiche can be used both morning and night. Simply remove any nasties that have gotten on your face during the past twelve hours with your favourite Origani cleanser, pop on your preferred serums and apply a thin layer of this hero moisturiser over the face, neck, and décolletage.