We have the tea on how to make highlighter pop
When someone notices your poppin’ highlighter, life is good. Yas my skin is glowing, thank you very much for noticing 💁✨
We don’t know about you, but when it comes to applying highlighter in our makeup routine, things get pretty exciting. Watching your skin go from 0 to glow in a matter of seconds is just satisfying. If you are with us on this, then keep reading because we have some juicy tips on how to make highlighter pop like never before.
Our favourite Egyptian inspired beauty brand has just launched three incredible liquid highlighters that you are going to be obsessed with - trust us. Eye of Horus are already queens of radiance with their powder highlighter Glow Palettes, but things are about to get a whole lot brighter.
Here’s how to make your highlighter pop with Eye of Horus’ new Luminous Liquid Highlighters.
Luminous Liquid Highlighters
So you want to know how to make highlighter pop? Let us introduce you to Eye of Horus’ newest additions - three liquid highlighters that offer the most radiant glow yet. They are nourishing on your skin, completely buildable and of course highly pigmented for that pop of glow that you’re after.
Choose from three stunning shades that are inspired by the movements of the sun:
- Solar Quartz: a soft antique gold to symbolise the golden warmth of the sun
- Sunset Rose: a rose gold that is reminiscent of the magical sunset
- Dusk Bronze: an earthy bronze that is inspired by the evening twilight
Each Luminous Liquid Highlighter is made of 98.8% natural ingredients, 36% being organic and 100% ethically sourced. Plus, as with any Eye of Horus product, they are vegan friendly and cruelty free.
More than a highlighter
What makes the Luminous Liquid Highlighters so much more amazing than any other, is that they offer much more than a serious glow. The formula is infused with Galactoarabinan (or GA), a bioavailable form of plant collagen that is highly beneficial for the skin.
GA is known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, help with water retention in skin for more hydration, and improve skin cell renewal. The formula also has orange fruit extracts that are used to stimulate collagen production for plump and revitalised skin, leaving you with a radiant, dewy finish.
So we are talking about a highlighter with skin care benefits - that sounds like a damn good deal in our opinion.
*adds to cart*
How to make your highlighter pop
Now it's time to move on to the fun part - how to make highlighter pop! We’ll be honest, when you’re using a liquid highlighter this good, it's pretty simple. But we’ll break it down for you anyway.
- As applying your highlighter is generally one of the final steps, proceed to do the rest of your makeup - base, powder, bronzer, eyes, whatever your routine involves. Once that is out the way, we can get to the glow.
- Now, you want to add a few spots of the liquid highlighter on your high points (on top of your cheekbones, forehead, cupid's bow and tip of nose).
- Next, take a damp beauty blender and blend in the spots until they are absorbed in the skin.
- You then want to set your highlighter. Dip into one of your Glow Palettes (Love & Light or Sacred Earth) with a fan brush and apply directly over the liquid highlighters. For an even brighter pop, spray the brush with some setting spray before applying on your skin. The spray will give the powder extra pigment and additional setting power.
Extra highlight trick #2 - Use the Sunset Rose shade on your lips, shoulders and contour lines for a deeper, more dramatic radiance. You can thank us later.
So, now you know how to make highlighter pop, it's time to get your glow on. You can find these radiant new liquid highlighters on Oz Hair & Beauty right now. Shop the entire Eye of Horus range online and prepare to be blinded by your radiant new glow ✨
You might also like: