20 August 2019: After selling out in record time when it was released earlier this year, the ghd Glide Professional Hot Brush is back. We got so many enquiries about whether we'd be getting more stock and we're so glad to announce that it's finally available! Don't miss out this time!
It’s here. Long awaited and highly anticipated, ghd’s very first hot brush is now available in Australia - and on Oz Hair & Beauty!
The ghd Glide Professional Hot Brush has been designed for you to be Queen of the sheets. So go ahead and stay in bed that little bit longer - you’ll have plenty of time to do your hair now, don’t worry. This brand new styling sensation will redefine your daily hair routine.
Perfect for second day styling, as well as styling natural locks, the Glide Professional Hot Brush is ideal for taming (bed) hair quickly and effortlessly, so you can literally tell everyone, ‘I woke up like this’.
It might just be the only hair appliance you'll need.
While this isn't the first hot brush on the market, it might actually be the best. You can actually eliminate frizz and transform your hair in a matter of minutes.The ghd hot brush is designed for fast styling, with a professional touch. It's kind of like a hair straightening brush... but so much better. Made using advanced ceramic technology with ioniser, the hot brush heats up rapidly and consistently to the optimum styling temperature of 185ºC, ensuring you’re left with naturally healthier looking hair.
Designed to distribute heat evenly, the ghd hot brush lets you achieve your desired style in just a few quick strokes. The combination of high density short and longer bristles, means you can effortlessly style larger sections of hair and walk out the door sooner than ever before. Even for those who are in co-dependent relationships with their hair straighteners have fallen.
Say goodbye to waking up early to squeeze in hours of styling and say hello to salon quality hair in a matter of minutes, with the ghd Glide Professional Hot Brush.
How to use it
- Prep your hair using the ghd heat protect spray. Simply spritz and distribute evenly throughout your hair.
- Part your hair in to several large sections (the thicker your hair is, the more sections you may need).
- Take the ghd hot brush, place and glide underneath a section of hair, and lift upwards as you brush towards the ends. Continue the same action with each section, until hair is sleek and smooth.
- Once you have finished brushing through each section of hair, spritz with the ghd final shine spray.
- Enjoy those extra few minutes you now have since styling took less time than ever before and then get on with your day.
Top Styling Tips
- To create a professional soft bevelled shape at your ends, turn the brush from facing upwards to downwards as you glide towards the ends of your hair.
- If waking up the day after styling, use the Glide Professional Hot Brush to touch up and tame your bed hair. Simply section as usual, and use the brush to quickly smooth out your frizz, giving your hair that fresh first day look and feel again.
- If you are styling natural hair that is wavy or curly, wash and dry as usual then brush through each section with a ghd oval brush before using the Glide Hot Brush, to ensure a smoother glide.
Did you love this post? There's much more where that came from! Read all about our newest products, including a dreamy lavender pouch to help you sleep and a wrinkle treatment (minus the botox). You can also learn about our ultimate self care plan, all on the Oz Hair and Beauty blog today!