Sebastian Trilliance Conditioner 1000ml
With rock crystal extract, Trilliance Conditioner smoothes roughened cuticles into a sublime light-reflecting surface for gorgeous natural shine and the perfect styling base.
- Glide through damp hair, concentrating on the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with any Flaunt styler for a look with serious shine-kick.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Shipping Within Australia
- FREE for orders over $50
- $6.95 for orders under $50
- 1-6 Business Days ( usually arrives within 2 business days)
- Tracking available
- $9.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days ( usually arrives within 1 business day)
- Tracking available
All our parcels are shipping via Australia Post
All orders are usually dispatched within 24 Hours of Payment*
Orders may require 1 business day handling
All orders are Safe Dropped
We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once item has been delivered to the address
*excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If an order needs more than 1 business day handling we will contact you ASAP
Returns policy and warranty
All products are genuine and come with the manufacturer’s warranty. Every product has a different warranty period. Please phone us if there are any queries.
We do accept returns within 120 days of invoice date
Change of Mind returns are accepted, however there is a $8.95 restocking fee and buyer is responsible for return postage and re-postage
All items need to be in original condition, or else the refund/return will not be granted
On the rare occasion a good appears to be faulty, we will have it assessed once sent back and we will cover the return postage and re-postage
- We under no circumstances accept returns on a used hair appliance
- Hair appliances will only be accepted as a return if the product has not been opened, used and it is in original packaging
- We will not refund a hair appliance that has been sent back to us, if it has been opened used and not in re-sellable condition and the buyer will be responsible for the postage cost back