Collagen is abundant in skin, muscles, bones, joints and connective tissue, and begins to degenerate from our mid 20's. Incorporating Collagen Body into your daily inner strength routine, together with a healthy varied diet, may help to:
- Enhance bone mineral density with Calcium, which is necessary for bone structure and assists in the maintenance and function of nerve & muscle tissue.
- Support gut health with Calcium, by assisting in the regulation of digestive enzymes
- Support tissue strength and building with a good source of Protein from hydrolysed collagen.
- Contains a natural source of Vitamin D from mushroom powder
- A diet high in Calcium and adequate Vitamin D may be able to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fracture in people aged over 65.
Collagen is often left out of the modern diet because it is not present in substantial amounts in lean cuts of meat, but rather bones and connective tissue. Collagen Body is only the good stuff - pure type I and type III sustainably sourced collagen that fully dissolves in hot or cold liquid whilst maintaining its benefits.