Dark circles under the eyes can take on a myriad of colours - blue, brown and red tones abound - but this is one rainbow we’d rather not see.
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector tackles all these tones, with improvements seen in as little as 2 weeks through its gold-stabilised Vitamin C, and a whole swag bag of incredible eye-loving ingredients.
Key Ingredients Include:
- Vita-C Complex - made with gold-stabilised, pure L-ascorbic acid, this antioxidant powerhouse brightens the eye area and protects the delicate skin against environmental aggressors.
- Tetrahexydecyl ascorbate - a fancy word for another Vitamin C derivative (because why just stick to one?!) that has incredible skin absorption, a notoriously difficult thing to achieve with Vitamin C.
- Glutathione - recycles Vitamin C for longer-lasting benefits.
- Red and brown algae extract - to depuff the under-eye area, as well as soothing and brightening dark circles.
- Light-reflecting micro-minerals - to give an instant “brightening” appearance to the eye that looks great during the day, under makeup, or at night!
- Cucumber extract - a juicy hydrator that smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through intense nourishment.
Why Use Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is an absolute powerhouse for the skin, and helps to:
- Provide antioxidant support, protecting your skin against environmental aggressors from free radicals, UVA/UVB rays, blue light, pollution and lifestyle factors like smoking and a poor diet.
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production for plumper, juicier and healthier-looking skin.
- Brighten up the complexion, reinvigorating a dull complexion, as well as alleviating the appearance of pigmentation and uneven skin tone.