The Muk Style Stick 230-IR straightener is one of the most technologically advanced and popular styling irons. It utilises a revolutionary strip of powerful infrared lights embedded in the irons ceramic plate to infuse a gentle heat deep inside the hair shaft. Effectively straightening hair with a single pass, whilst infusing hair with amazing shine, moisture balance and protection from thermal damage. Get your hands on this Muk hair straightener today.
- Negative ion generator creates millions of healthy negatively charged ions that infuse your hair with amazing shine, whilst creating a smooth, frizz free finish..
- Adjustable temperature control from 90-230 degrees.
- Ceramic plate.
- 3 metre, 720 swivel cord.
- Universal voltage, which makes this hair straightening iron travel friendly.
- Auto shut off after 1 hour of use.
- 2.5 cm plate.
- Super rapid heat up to ensure fast and even results.
- The Muk Style Stick 230-IR straightener is ideal for all types of hair.
Is the Muk Style Stick 230-IR easy to use?
The Style Stick is a salon grade tool. It’s incredibly easy to use and straightens your hair fast. Many reviews point to how easy it is to use across many different hair types.
Does the Muk Style stick work for all hair types?
Yes. The adjustable temperature feature makes the Muk Style Stick 230-IR the perfect tool for straightening different types of hair, from fine to coarse. You can also apply protection spray and serums to help protect your hair at higher temperatures.
How long does the Muk Style Stick 230-IR take to heat up?
It’s rapid. The Style Stick heats up fast, however the time it takes to heat up really depends on the temperature that you’re looking to set. The tool typically takes up to around 55 seconds to reach maximum temperature, but is quicker for lower temperatures.