The Muk Curl Stick V2 has four interchangeable barrels coated in smooth titanium. The four barrel system gives you incredible versatility when styling your hair. Ensuring curls remain smooth, static-free with a glamorous shine.
Muk’s advanced micro pressure technology outputs a consistent temperature at all times, meaning that your curls won’t be overheated. Like other products in the Muk range, their ion technology locks in your hair's natural oils which helps create a smooth, shiny and healthy appearance.
The Muk Curl Stick V2.0 four barrel system give you ultimate versatility:
The 19-25mm conical barrel is perfect for creating medium curls, whilst maintaining movement.The 25-25mm straight barrel is ideal for soft, bouncy curls.The 28-22mm wedge barrel is the go-to for when you want bouncy curls, or glamorous waves.Finally the 38-27mm barrel gives your fabulous, long-lasting and luscious waves and curls.
The hair tool is easy to use, giving clear indications around temperature setting. The Muk Curl Stick V2 is a salon backed, winning curler offered at a great price.
The muk Curl Stick V2.0 contains:
- 4 INTERCHANGEABLE BARRELS
- 19-25mm conical barrel for medium curls and movement.
- 25-25mm straight barrel for soft, flowing, bouncy curls.
- 28-22mm wedge barrel for long lasting bouncy curls to soft, sexy beach waves.
- 38-27mm oval barrel for long lasting deep, luscious waves and glamorous curls.
- 5 Temperature settings 120°C, 150°C, 170°C, 190°C and 210°C.
- Microprocessor technology to ensure even and consistent temperature at all times.
- Barrels finished in super smooth titanium.
- Ion field technology.
- Heat resistant styling glove to help protect hands from heat when styling.
- Rapid heat up.
- 3 metre, 360° swivel cord.
- Universal voltage - which makes this curl stick travel friendly.
- Sleep mode
How do you use the Muk Curl Stick V2?
For best results with the Muk Curl Stick V2, we recommend using the 6-in-1 working spray to protect and prep your hair before you apply heat to curl your hair. The curl stick gives tremendous versatility through its four barrel system which gives you the freedom to choose the size of your curls or waves. Simply wind your hair around the barrel, hold and release.
Do Muk hair tools turn themselves off?
The curl stick comes with automatic sleep-mode. Muk is dedicated to constantly improving the technology within all their hair styling tools. The curl stick is no different.
Which of the four barrels should you use?
Which barrel you use is entirely dependent on the size of the curls you want to create. If you’re looking for modest curls, go for the smaller size. If you’re looking for luscious and glamorous curls opt for the biggest.