ghd Tail Comb
BEST FOR:Backcombing; sectioning hair for blow-drying; precision styling; tucking in rogue hairs in updos. The fine toothed design and anti-static properties make this comb perfect for intricate styling.
TO USE:For damage-free backcombing (thats also easy to brush out), take a small section of hair and hold it away from the head. Place the comb in the section a few centimetres away from the root. Push the comb down the hair, against the direction of gprodvarth, in two short strokes, stopping short of the roots. For the third stroke, push back right to the roots. Continue with this three-stroke method on every section you need to backcomb.
STYLE TIP: Use the tail end, not the teeth, to create the most accurate sections in your hair when styling.
Fine-toothed, anti static
Heat resistant for use with hair dryer
Hand crafted & finished exclusively for ghd
Professional quality & design
Shipping Within Australia
- FREE for orders over $50
- $6.95 for orders under $50
- 1-6 Business Days ( usually arrives within 2 business days)
- Tracking available
- $9.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days ( usually arrives within 1 business day)
- Tracking available
All our parcels are shipping via Australia Post
All orders are usually dispatched within 24 Hours of Payment*
Orders may require 1 business day handling
All orders are Safe Dropped
We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once item has been delivered to the address
*excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If an order needs more than 1 business day handling we will contact you ASAP
Returns policy and warranty
All products are genuine and come with the manufacturer’s warranty. Every product has a different warranty period. Please phone us if there are any queries.
We do accept returns within 120 days of invoice date
Change of Mind returns are accepted, however there is a $8.95 restocking fee and buyer is responsible for return postage and re-postage
All items need to be in original condition, or else the refund/return will not be granted
On the rare occasion a good appears to be faulty, we will have it assessed once sent back and we will cover the return postage and re-postage
- We under no circumstances accept returns on a used hair appliance
- Hair appliances will only be accepted as a return if the product has not been opened, used and it is in original packaging
- We will not refund a hair appliance that has been sent back to us, if it has been opened used and not in re-sellable condition and the buyer will be responsible for the postage cost back