The Original Iron is an all-out all-rounder. Now in a limited-edition blue and gold finish, like you’ve never seen it before. Providing healthy, sleek results with iconic CLOUD NINE features like Variable Temperature Control to work at the right heat for you, Mineral-Infused plates to lock in moisture, and Floating plates to cushion hair, not clamp it. It’s your moment to shine. #WeTheUnstoppable
Variable Temperature Control
WORK SMARTER. NOT HOTTER.
When it comes to heat, less is more. So the Original Iron has Variable Temperature Control from 100°C to 200°C. For a range of hair types. Meaning you can style at the safest temperature that works for you. Because no hair is the same.
Mineral Infused Plates
MINERALS THAT WORK MIRACLES.
Sericite. Meets Tourmaline. This tool is infused with our signature duo of moisture-locking minerals. For hair that’s stronger. Shinier. Smoother. Root to tip.
PLATES THAT CUSHION, NOT CLAMP.
We’re clamping down on clamping hair, with Ceramic Floating Plates. Designed with Spring-Flex Technology™, plates adjust when closed. To cushion the impact of styling. And put an end to split ends.
INDIVIDUAL STYLE. INTUITIVE SWITCH OFF.
Forget the worry of forgetting to turn off your styling tool, with Hibernation Mode. Once a tool has been inactive for 30 minutes, the safety feature will kick in and your tool will automatically switch itself off.
How to Use
How to use CLOUD NINE The Original Iron:
- Plug in the iron and wait for it to heat up.
- Section your hair and clip the rest out of the way.
- Starting at the roots, clamp a small section of hair between the plates.
- Gently glide the iron down the length of the hair, following through to the ends.
- Repeat on all sections of hair until desired style is achieved.
- When finished, turn off the iron and unplug it from the power source.
- Store the iron and case in a cool, dry place.