Captain Fawcett’s Ricki Hall Booze & Baccy Moustache Wax 15ml
Captain Fawcett is delighted to have collaborated with the World renowned Dandy & Gentleman about town Mr Ricki Hall in concocting this simply delectable bespoke Moustache Wax.
A rich and complex blend of beeswax and essential oils combine to create luxurious base notes of honeyed fresh tobacco leaves, dusty aromatic frankincense, maple-like benzoin, woody oak moss and warm exotic vanilla bean, layered with mid notes of fresh hops and sweet bog myrtle finished with the top notes of spice from the bay rum tree and zesty orange.
Supplied in an aluminium tin with a screw top lid.
Top tips for maintaining a stiff upper lip.
- Keep wax warm in either a waistcoat or trouser pocket.
- Use the back of your finger nail to remove a small amount of wax from the jar.
- Soften wax between thumb and forefinger, smooth into your moustache in an outwards & upwards motion.
- Adding a little wax in a final twisting flourish to your by now perky tips will ensure a tip top finish.
Shipping Within Australia
- FREE for orders over $50
- $6.95 for orders under $50
- 1-6 Business Days ( usually arrives within 2 business days)
- Tracking available
- $9.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days ( usually arrives within 1 business day)
- Tracking available
All our parcels are shipping via Australia Post
All orders are usually dispatched within 24 Hours of Payment*
Orders may require 1 business day handling
All orders are Safe Dropped
We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once item has been delivered to the address
*excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If an order needs more than 1 business day handling we will contact you ASAP
Returns policy and warranty
All products are genuine and come with the manufacturer’s warranty. Every product has a different warranty period. Please phone us if there are any queries.
We do accept returns within 120 days of invoice date
Change of Mind returns are accepted, however there is a $8.95 restocking fee and buyer is responsible for return postage and re-postage
All items need to be in original condition, or else the refund/return will not be granted
On the rare occasion a good appears to be faulty, we will have it assessed once sent back and we will cover the return postage and re-postage
- We under no circumstances accept returns on a used hair appliance
- Hair appliances will only be accepted as a return if the product has not been opened, used and it is in original packaging
- We will not refund a hair appliance that has been sent back to us, if it has been opened used and not in re-sellable condition and the buyer will be responsible for the postage cost back