Blast A Nit Natural Conditioner 250ml
Blast-A-Nit is both a preventer if your child doesn’t have head lice and a treatment and preventer if they do
By using Blast-A-Nit as an everyday shampoo and conditioner you will be treating and preventing head lice.
It is made from 100% certified organic ingredients, the most natural shampoo and conditioner to use on children and adults.
Finish with preventer - detangler or hair gel to complete protection. Head Lice cannot tolerate its unique formula that coats every strand of hair.
Attributes of using Blast-A-Nit:
- Gently cleanses and conditions and is especially formulated for a child’s finer hair and sensitive scalp
- Pleasant aroma, is easy to use and rinses out easily and leaves hair shiny and healthy looking
- Safety (non-toxic) and can be repeated as often as needed
- Pregnant mums and infants can also use
The Blast-A-Nit System
To help families we have a totally natural solution to the problem of Head Lice & Nits in children of all ages. Blast-A-Nit is an all-natural, non-chemical treatment that when used correctly will rid and prevent reoccurrence of head lice and nits. Blast-A-Nit is made from 100% natural organic ingredients which will not harm a child’s delicate skin.
The following 3 steps outlines the Blast-A-Nit System and should be followed implicitly to achieve an effective and satisfactory outcome – that is getting rid of head lice and nits in your child’s hair & preventing re-occurrence.
N.B A recent study in the British Medical Journal found that finely combing wet hair with a comb specially designed for head lice was four (4) times more effective in getting rid of head lice than chemical & pesticide based treatments.
We at Blast-A-Nit also believe that critical to getting rid of & removing head lice & nits (nits are - eggs or un-hatched head lice) is combing the hair and is the key to successfully controlling this pest.
Prevention is still the best form of treatment
Also we understand that the wet combing and conditioner method can be time consuming but is vital for success. If you do not completely remove all the nits, the lice, and the nymphs (baby lice), it is most likely that re-infestation could or will occur. This process should be repeated until the lice and nits no longer appear in the hair. Please see instructions about the Blast-A-Nit System in conjunction with the conditioner & comb method.
Shipping Within Australia
- FREE for orders over $50
- $6.95 for orders under $50
- 1-6 Business Days ( usually arrives within 2 business days)
- Tracking available
- $9.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days ( usually arrives within 1 business day)
- Tracking available
All our parcels are shipping via Australia Post
All orders are usually dispatched within 24 Hours of Payment*
Orders may require 1 business day handling
All orders are Safe Dropped
We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once item has been delivered to the address
*excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If an order needs more than 1 business day handling we will contact you ASAP
Returns policy and warranty
All products are genuine and come with the manufacturer’s warranty. Every product has a different warranty period. Please phone us if there are any queries.
We do accept returns within 120 days of invoice date
Change of Mind returns are accepted, however there is a $8.95 restocking fee and buyer is responsible for return postage and re-postage
All items need to be in original condition, or else the refund/return will not be granted
On the rare occasion a good appears to be faulty, we will have it assessed once sent back and we will cover the return postage and re-postage
- We under no circumstances accept returns on a used hair appliance
- Hair appliances will only be accepted as a return if the product has not been opened, used and it is in original packaging
- We will not refund a hair appliance that has been sent back to us, if it has been opened used and not in re-sellable condition and the buyer will be responsible for the postage cost back